Junior Payroll Specialist - fixed term contract
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding
About the role:
We are currently looking for a talented candidate for a position as Local Payroll Software Specialist to cover a maternity leave. You will be part of the Personnel Administration Office and you will support management of the local Payroll platform.
- You will support the supervision and continuous updating of data, data maintenance and interaction between systems;
- You will support the activities of opening and managing tickets, assisting the Manager in the analysis and testing of systems;
- You will be involved in reporting any new needs, requests or problems, in order to deal with them through direct intervention or reporting to IT (assistance or internal management) or requesting new system implementation;
- You will support internal and external users of the Personnel Administration Office (i.e. HRBP):
- by assisting in data processing and/or reporting activities, promoting their education and operational autonomy;
- providing diagnostics to test the effectiveness of the integrations and/or solutions identified and/or any malfunctions that may have occurred, as well as suggesting appropriate solutions;
Who we are looking for:
- Successfully completed Business/Management Engineering;
- 0-2 years of HR experience;
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that may involve confidential or sensitive matters;
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills and high professional standards for customer service and work quality;
- FMCG experience is a plus.
- Excellent Skill of MS Office, particularly Excel
- SAP HR is a plus
- Fluent in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.