IT Sr Project Manager
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Group Headquarters, we are looking for a Sr. IT Program Manager who will become part of our IT Department based in Luxembourg.
As the IT Project Manager, you will lead cross domain transformational projects, you will coordinate project streams of responsibilities, guaranteeing the correct implementation of the project's plan and different phases, respecting resources, budget and time constraints. Moreover, you will be involved and provide updates to the Project Steering Committee and all relevant stakeholders.
- Covering this position, you will directly manage projects in different Areas or Platform, ensuring that the agreed solution is deployed according to the available budget and within the given time constraints.
- If necessary, you will have to coordinate a pool of external Project Managers.
- You will bring the ability to deal with a 360 degree stakeholder ranging from C-Level management to technical resources: from this role you will interact with IT Leadership Team, the IT Center of Expertise (CoE) as well as with business stakeholders and external vendors.
- Your main activities and areas of responsibility involve the planning and development of projects’ operating plan according to project scope, objectives, and approach, defining thus activities, timing, responsibility for the different streams
- While developing a project you will have to cascade project’s plan for the different streams to stream leaders. In addition, you will coordinate the project streams, guaranteeing the correct implementation of the project plan and of the different project phases while ensuring involving subject matter experts when necessary, highlighting milestones and deliverables.
- You will have as well to support Procurement during the tender for the suppliers’ selection process.
- Facilitating the required change management to move from project to process will be part of your main responsibility in this role: smooth transition (hand over) to the RUN organization to ensure the proper service level once the project is live.
- At all times proper project monitoring of projects’ state of work in terms of deliverables and timing will required. In relation, you will check project objectives’ feasibility and recommend proper actions to be taken to tackle project issues.
- As the project manager you will also collect information on costs and benefits for the related IT projects under your area of responsibility while you will provide monthly consolidation of information vs budget/plans, giving thus visibility to all stakeholders involved in the process.
Who we are looking for:
- You will bring your university degree background in Management Engineering, Information technology, Computer Science, Economics or similar and 6 to 8+ years of experience. Ideally, you have at least 6 years of experience in a similar role/function of a multinational Company.
- Being an excellent communicator with strategic and interpersonal skills, you will conduct and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, to assure business continuity throughout the projects’ lifecycle.
- You bring strong Project & Program management Skills, knowledge of Agile Methodology and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, negotiation, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated Risk Management skill and mitigation actions are key to guarantee the business continuity and being successful in this role. The knowledge of the most critical business process (Order to Cash, Plan to Deliver, Procurement to Pay, ect.) together with an IT background is required
- You are fluent in English and are proficient MS Office and have a strong knowledge as a user in SAP ERP.
- Having a PMP or equivalent Certification will be a strong asset.
- A high level of self-motivation and initiative, and ability to combine people and relationship management skills will be an asset for this role, together with your strong analytical mindset and your well-organized, detail-oriented attitude.
If you are interested to work in a dynamic environment with lots of interactions and exposure, then this might be the right role for you!
Don’t miss the chance to apply!
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.