IT Sales COE Specialist
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, and Kinder Joy®.
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
The IT Sales CoE Specialist works in close partnership with the Global IT organization (DC, Platforms, CoEs and Regions) to effectively deploy and support IT Sales applications to the business community in accordance with the IT Global Architecture.
- Contributes to the whole application lifecycle, from development and configuration to maintenance.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on his/her own application landscape.
- Supports the IT account manager in the demand collection process, working with business users to collect business requirements, identify the most appropriate IT solutions and evaluate the technical feasibility.
- Performs the application design, define functional and technical specifications in accordance with the IT Global Architecture and business needs.
- Collaborate with Platform Leaders, Project Managers and Application Architects to execute and support application projects.
- Performs the quality assurance on software developments and configurations.
- Works closely with the business partners and multiple IT teams to ensure Applications are available, supported, and maintained in accordance to business requirements, aligned with the IT Support Model and in collaboration with the Global IT Services.
- Maintains constructive relationships with suppliers to allow effective and productive evaluation of vendor offerings against business requirements, constraints and priorities.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of prior work experience preferably in the FMCG sector.
- Deep knowledge of SAP ECC, in particular the SD and MM/LE modules, Order-to-Cash and Intercompany processes.
- EDI, data exchange and CRM knowledge will be a plus.
- Basic ABAP knowledge and debugging skills will be a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in SAP ECC implementation projects. S/4 will be a plus.
- Communication skills across multiple organization levels, including Senior Leadership teams
- Ability to lead, manage and provide guidance to team members.
- Ability to grasp business requirements and translate into technical concepts, think independently, and take the initiative required to resolve issues in a team structure
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.