IT Controlling Specialist
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an IT Controlling Specialist who will be part of IT Finance Center of Expertise Team and he/she will report to the IT COE Controlling Architect.
- Develop, maintain and support Controlling application in SAP CO technologies/module that meet Business Requirements managing the application lifecycle from implementation up to retirement.
- Guarantee IT application are aligned with Ferrero’s business strategy and ensure quality of delivery.
- Work on the 3rd level ticket support related to SAP Controlling ensuring timely communication and resolution of support tickets and related project work
- Through proactive monitoring or during testing phase, identify and fix potential IT defect and evaluate IT Enhancement/Improvement requests in SAP CO applications
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to external resources, assign capabilities and collaborate with other IT teams in cross initiatives/projects/run activities.
- Dedicate support during month/year-end closure.
Who we are looking for:
- A graduate in IT, Engineering or Business Management
- A professional with strong experience in SAP CO module in particularly in Profitability Analysis.
- Experienced in SAP COPC, COPCA and SL module is appreciated
- Knowledge in SAP ML and IM-PS will be considered a plus as well as knowledge in interface connection system
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving oriented, proactive and team player
- Project Management and Team Management skills are a plus.
- Experienced in international companies in FMCG or retail with central HQ / Service company
- Proficiency in English. Other languages will be considered as a plus (Italian, German, Spanish, etc.)
- A person available for international mobility
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.