Job Location: Bloomington, IL
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Position is responsible for tracking the movement of Finished goods and inventory levels, handles all aspects of receiving , shipping and inventory, keeps accurate records using SAP.
Inventory Verification and Reconciliation
• Communicate periodically with PCPs’, Clericals, TL’s and Supervisors on issues found
• Ensure proper stock rotation where required
• Provide resolution for any problems that may arise
• Continuous learning and training on warehouse operating systems.
• Processes all EDI IDOC errors
• Responsible for creating of stock transfer orders
• Physical/ systematic inventory destructions
• Assists with physical inventory count as needed
• Responsible for monthly movement data collection
• Responsible for scrap order
• Will be required to run Adhoc reports/ investigations
• Report Inventory Results to FTL as required
• Perform all functions of inventory and related duties in SAP.
• Cycle count materials, ingredients and WIP as requested
• Perform usages and/or adjustments of inventory when needed.
• Investigate inventory discrepancies in storage area and perform usages and/ or adjustments where needed.
• Assist drivers with FEFO
• Assist accounting and group leaders by investigating large discrepancies in stock takes and inventory compare reports
• Coordinates write offs.
• Create and maintain a Daily Hold Report of Finished Goods and Packaging in the Warehouse
• Work with QA to ensure proper release process for Shipping, Rework to Production, and Hog Feed.
• Post Good Receipts in SAP for Purchase Orders
• Ensure proper disposition of waste and or damaged goods
SAFETY AND HYGIENE
• Respond to any incident and provide all necessary information for the completion of forms
• Initiate corrective action and participate in root cause analysis where necessary
• Responsible for housekeeping, orderliness and tidiness of all warehouse areas;
• Responsible for compliance with health & safety regulations in collaboration with Health and Safety and upholding and promoting all Ferrero policies.
• Ensure pre-op monitoring checks are completed
• Ensure Critical Control Points checks are completed
• Ensure staff with proper use of PPE and GMP’s, maintaining with HACCP and ISO standards.
• Ensure all program requirements/standards regarding quality and food safety are implemented, practiced and maintained.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
• Provide necessary training to team members on proper processes to ensure targets are met/exceeded within Ferrero standards
• Train Shipping staff on GLOBE/SAP shipping functions.
• To assist in the implementation of and conformance to the Environmental Management System within key process areas.
Who we are looking for:
• Knowledge of the levels of service necessary in production and towards the Commercial Divisions
• Knowledge of products to ensure the correct material handling
• Knowledge of technical equipment in material handling incoming for production and outgoing finished goods
• Knowledge of all warehouse operating systems
• Knowledge of loading trailers / transportation
• Strong communications skills in a multi-cultural environment;
• Demonstrated problem solving and leadership skills;
• Demonstrated team building skills;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of inventory/ warehouse operations
• Previous data entry experience
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Hours of Work (M-F 9am-5pm) Subject to change as required. Overtime as required.
• Knowledge of SAP is an asset
1-3 years experience in a warehouse/manufacturing enviroment
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.