INTERNSHIP Sustainability Data Analyst (Starting from September)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Sustainability Data Analyst intern who will join the CSR & Sustainability Team.
- Contribute to sustainability qualitative and quantitative data gathering and management including:
- Global environmental KPIs (GHG emissions, Energy, Water, Waste);
- Raw materials KPIs;
- Packaging KPIs;
- Social KPIs;
- Manage and maintain the global AI-powered central platform for Environmental data: Act as business lead for the development of new functionalities including dashboards, KPIs and predictive scenarios vs. internal and external targets;
- Identify and suggest improvement activities with a flexible, open-minded and result-driven approach to enhance sustainability data management, in collaboration with Operations, Procurement, Packaging and IT departments;
- Manage data quality issues, including process design and root cause analysis;
- Contribute to the preparation of quantitative data sets for Ferrero public disclosures and external assessments;
- Create, coordinate and manage a database of qualitative and quantitative responses prepared by our team for external disclosure, assessments and benchmarks to clients and civil society;
- Analyze external assessments, benchmark results and provide recommendations;
- Contribute to the annual external assurance process of climate footprint data and raw materials data;
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Business Management, Social Science, or IT;
- Good skills in data analysis and understanding components of business intelligence systems (data platforms/analytics solutions);
- Previous experience in data analytics, experience on ESG/sustainability data is considered a plus.
- Good knowledge/experience with SAP, VBA, SQL, Power BI and Office suite is a plus.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral;
- Any other languages are a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You will be part of innovative and ground-breaking initiatives. With an open mind, proactive approach and flexibility, you will be an invaluable resource. By focusing on targets and thriving in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, you will contribute towards your own as well as your team's goals. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organizational based, so you should have the ability to work independently, as part of a team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels.