INTERNSHIP Responsible Sourcing Analyst (Starting from September)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a motivated intern who will be reporting directly to the Head of Responsible Sourcing.
Your activity will be in collaboration with the whole Reponsible Sourcing Team.
- Competitors and other sectors Responsible Sourcing Programs global benchmarking;
- Key commodities specific programs benchmarking (e.g. CFI for cocoa, traceability levels for palm oil and cocoa, …);
- Additional activities: Targeted analytical support to some of the key functions of the department (e.g. cocoa premiums analysis, traceability results analysis, …).
Who we are looking for:
- Strong analytical background, preferably Engineering, Physics or Mathematics;
- From 0 to 2 years of experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Data management;
- Passion for sustainability topic is a plus.
- MS suite (Especially fluent on Excel and PowerPoint);
- MS Power BI considered as plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.