INTERNSHIP Packaging Controlling (Starting from September)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for an intern who will join the Finance department.
You will support all the team on the different controlling activities, focus on closing and reporting preparation, in order to guarantee the optimization of the time needed to prepare closing of the month.
- Timely extraction and preparation the monthly closing by Plant and category related to price variation, additional costs, project evaluation and validation;
- Support on preparation of PPTs for Category Review and Finance Review;
- Support the validation and upload of the STD Packaging Costs related to FTL Perimeter;
- Fine tunning on the operating manuals already created by the team in terms of update, simplification and/or modification based on the current day-by-day activities assigned;
- Relation with other functions: Packaging Procurement/Procurement Controlling.
Who we are looking for:
- Master/Bachelor's Degree in Economics or similar;
- Having the right passion to learn;
- Capable to work in team and capable to take the responsibility of all the task in the perimeter assigned;
- Capability to respect deadlines;
- Soft skills to deal with business partners;
- Finance/Controlling mindset;
- Precise and attentive to details;
- Curious and fast learner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.