INTERNSHIP Business Analyst (Starting from September)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs, we are looking for an intern who will work in the APAC-MEA Business Coordination & Development team.
- Prepare analysis on Competitors from SPF market, with focus on new launches and pricing maneuvers. The analysis is conducted through web research, newsletter reading, and interaction with external partners;
- Update recurring/monthly analysis on Sell-out data, using Nielsen/Euromonitor data and tool;
- Support the team in preparing material (presentations, videos, etc.) for Area events and meetings (e.g.: Townhall, Area Board, PS3 presentation).
Who we are looking for:
- Graduated or under-graduation in Economics, Marketing, Engineering;
- Previous experience in Marketing, Trade Marketing, Strategy in a FMCG company is a plus;
- Good analytical skills;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Any additional language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member. A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.