HK/TW & SEA Senior Marketing Executive, Kinder Joy (7 Months Contract Role on 3rd Party Payroll)
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Kinder has the biggest portfolio of brands within the Ferrero company, including Kinder Joy, Kinder Bueno, Kinder Chocolate, Kinder Schoko Bons Crispy. Kinder Joy is a key brand for the company. This position supports the line manager in leading the brand team to achieve performance targets, which are high on the management agenda. In 2 clusters (SEA / HKTW) consisting of markets with diverse brand awareness, brand equity, market structures, competitors, and local regulatory guidelines. There are also internal guidelines (such as Marketing to Kids guidelines) to follow.
This role will work across functions to execute brand plans on-time, on-budget and in-full, to support the line manager to deliver on the brand vision and performance targets (including Sales to Distributor, Sales to Trade, Sales to Consumer, Market Share, Penetration).
• Support development and execution of marketing plans
o Consumer activation activities and premiums
o In Store Promotions/Activations
o KOLs engagement
• Support preparation of business / marketing presentations
• Working closely with different stakeholders for input and/or approval (Region, PR, Legal, Sales, Agency)
• Consolidation and analysis of external and internal business data
• Gather and analyze market and consumer trends as well as competitive information
• Post campaign analysis
• Development of POSM materials in collaboration with Trade Marketing
• Working closely with different stakeholders for approval (Region, PR, Legal, Agency)
GOOD TO HAVE
Social Media and Website Management
• Development of social media and website content in collaboration with agencies
• Proactive management of Kinder Facebook and brand websites, in collaboration with relevant agencies
Toys, packaging and product documentation
• Manage carefully and adhere to timeline developed for the multiple RDP/packaging projects of the brand across the year
• Conduct artwork checks shared by PFMs, against master template, providing approval when needed
• Share approved Artworks with Region/Area team for approval
• Keep all stakeholders and mgmt. team regularly updated on the progress of RDP development and flag issues on time
• Oversee POs, invoices and ensure accurate and timely payments
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
• 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience
• Proactive and strong ownership on the projects
• Has good attention to detail and able to deliver accurate work on time
• Possess good time management with the ability to multi-task- essential in times of multiple requests and deadlines from various stakeholders
• Good team player with ability to work collaboratively across functions with different key stakeholders
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Nielsen market data will be preferred
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.