HCo Supply Chain Planning Manager
Job Location: İstanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Planning Manager to join our team, who will mainly be responsible for coordination of all the elements in a supply chain flow: material logistics, planning, production and distribution. You will balance out main resource, collaborating with the wider business.
In this Istanbul based position, you will be reporting to Supply Chain HCo Turkey Manager. If you have trust in your coordination skills with your supervisory capabilities, then this might be a role for you!
• Collecting demand from Central Team and from B2B and planning production for Ferrero and B2B
• Planning weekly production of Hazelnut plants relating with Plant Logistics/scheduling
• Inbound flow planning in close relationship with the Procurement team
• Projecting output/stock to end of campaign
• Contributing to the budget volume preparations with periodical revisions
• Involve in main Supply Chain Improvement and KPI Projects in related areas, such as business positioning, stock reconciliation, warehouse and transport service level etc.
• Preparing and reporting monthly budget
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Preferably 8+ years of experience
• Advanced knowledge in SAP
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• No restriction for travelling
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.