eCommerce Fulfillment Manager
Maple Heights, OH
Fannie May Confections Brands, Inc. a leading premium American chocolate brand and retail chain now part of Ferrero family, is seeking qualified candidates for the Fulfillment Manager role, located in our Maple Heights warehouse. Home of leading brands like Rocher, Nutella, Kinder Surprise, Tic Tac, Butterfinger, Crunch, and Baby Ruth, Ferrero is the world’s third largest confectionery company and a major player within the CPG space.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Fulfillment Manager will provide inventory control, materials, equipment and supplies through direction of warehouse staff. Ensures that the appropriate computer transactions and necessary paperwork is processed according to SOP. Maintains a clean, organized, and safe area and that goods stored in the warehouse are handled properly. Ensures that freight is secured, labeled, and that trucks are in appropriate condition to handle our products. Will communicate with FM DTC group regarding order fulfillment status.
- Manage orders using an ERP system.
- Monitor KPI performance through daily management of demand variation, labor planning, order scheduling and capacity planning.
- Monitor inventory utilizing ERP software to provide more efficient DC flow and ensure complete accuracy in the order fulfillment process.
- Coordinate FedEx planning, material preparation, and performance university-wide.
- Achieve consistent ratings on all distribution metrics, including internal customer & supplier satisfaction while acting as annual inventory leader.
- Develop standard operating procedures for order fulfillment, inventory control, and shipping department.
- Provide specific, actionable feedback to leadership regarding performance and service concerns base on KPI metrics.
- Use RF system, forklift, stock picker, electric pallet jack and computer.
Who we are looking for:
- Internet warehouse fulfillment experience.
- Experience managing warehouse staff, inbound/outbound orders, and strong inventory management and reporting skills.
- Experience with Syspro preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management and customers.
- Ability to proactively manage multiple priorities in a faced paced, change-oriented enjoinment while remaining organized and detailed oriented.
- Forklift and electric pallet jack certifications or ability to obtain one.
- Sufficient reading level to understand written requirements and Bills of Lading, and simple arithmetic.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.