Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. You will start the journey of leading business trend in retail world. As an department assistant, you will responsible for delivering administrative & secretarial support to the sales team.
• Make Schedule/calendar of team leader;
• Keep track of availability of meeting facilities;
• Phone calls, voice mail, e-mails, faxes, reporting;
• Monitoring and managing the above items to respective parties, and following-up on items requiring actions.
• Make arrangements for staff(s) as required for the required travel location, include: Visa requirements, flight bookings, hotel reservations, office arrangements, relevant printouts, car rental service, etc.
• Make arrangements for visitors at the office, which includes preparing the agenda, organizing site access, greeting & escorting the visitors as needed.
• Maintain & Updating documents and databases for the team to share.
General Administrative duties
• Assist to prepare documents, reports, presentations;
• Prepare meeting minutes (minutes, outcomes, action plans, follow up) ;
• Maintain department records & files;
• Place Purchase Requisition for business related services or goods;
• On-boarding new staff in the department on office matters;
• Set-up of Video Conferencing & Audio Conferencing.
• Other tasks assigned by line manager or company.
Who we are looking for:
• College degree or above;
• Above two-year Business Administration or Secretary experience;
• Good communication with internal and external related stakeholders;
• Good MS office skills;
• Be fluent in oral and written English.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local package will be provided for this position.
** Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.