Demand Planning Analyst
Job Location: Greenford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero UK&I are looking for an outstanding individual for the role of Demand Planning Analyst who can provide support to the Demand Planning team. You will add value to the S&OP process by providing optimum forecasting support, analysis and reporting to ensure key target levels are being met.
You will bring your excellent analytical skils, ability to work across functions with Marketing and internal stakeholders to assist in aligning the Demand Planning function. You will drive the Demand Management Process ensuring transparency and full ownership of the plan is achieved through a consensus based approach.
- Assumes overall responsibility for the demand plan numbers within the core APO DP system
- Use the statistical forecast tool to ensure a strong base line proposal to build the forecasts on
- Documentation and tracking of the assumptions used to populate the demand plan numbers
- Documentation and ongoing maintenance of Risks and Opportunities database
- Maintains database of historical sales/marketing activities measuring plan vs actual information in order to drive future learning and continuous improvement
- Analysis of baseline, using statistical methods to improve accuracy where possible
- Prepares input for and facilitates Commercial plan review and Brand Review meetings in order to drive appropriate decision-making around closing gaps to targets.
- Provides ongoing critique, analysis & measurement of demand plan accuracy (BIAS & MAPE over multiple lags) driving initiatives in order to improve performance
- Link strongly with Customer Service/Supply and commercial teams in order to ensure that major changes to demand plans are communicated in a structured and timely way
- Work closely with Co-packing team in order to support promotional/seasonal execution respecting lead times and associated deadlines
- Responsible for creation and publication of management information regarding the demand plan
- Support product phase-in / outs, also flagging SKU rationalisation opportunities
- Support the Demand Planning Manager with driving process best practice
Who we are looking for:
You will have strong analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills with a desire to drive continuous improvement. Your attention to detail will be impeccable and highlighted with previous success within Demand Planning.
You will have a deep understanding of FMCG market dynamics strong commercial acumen and strong awareness of the Ferrero business /category strategy.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.