Customer Business Development Area Manager
Job Location: Hangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you are looking for a dynamic working environment, decisiveness and a broad scope of responsibility, this role can interest you. As Area Field Manager, you will ensure the achievement of sales objectives and coordinate with Area Managers and Customer Team Managers.
EMPLOYEE STRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
• Playing a key role in managing and guiding the Sales Force
• Managing a team of District Managers and providing support in sales operations management
• Providing direction on the customer approach and customer management (linear management, negotiation arguments, etc.)
• Ensuring the application at sales points of Category and Trade Marketing policies and operative activities performed by Merchandisers
ACTIVITY PLANNING AND CONTROLLING
• Exploring the findings on the development generators on customers
• Ensuring that the sales conditions and the trends in consumer prices are applied
• Providing insights and guidance on products and materials planning
• Taking care of the Sales Force performance trend
• Recruiting, managing, motivating, coaching and developing your own team
MAINLY COLLABORATION WITH:
Area/District Managers, Customer Team Managers, Merchandisers, Sales Force, Trade Marketing Field, Category Management
Who we are looking for:
• 5+ years’ experience in sales and/or marketing
• Experience gained in the FMCG segment with a proven track record of success in a similar role
• Demonstrable experience in managing complex teams
• Fluent English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You should be highly focused on the team management, knowing and guiding your people and leading the team towards achieving goals. Thanks to strategic thinking and great understanding of the business environment you will effectively support others, improve processes and manage complexity. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes with your team.