Chemical Laboratory Analyst
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is anything but ordinary. A family company with a truly progressive and global outlook. Home to iconic brands Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Surprise® and Kinder Bueno®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Today, the Ferrero Group is present in 55 countries, and its products are sold in more than 170 countries. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges for our people, alongside significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
The Ferrero Group Quality Department’s missions encompass the definition of quality standards, the constant monitoring of the products’ quality from end to end, and the reporting of Quality performances to the top management board.
We are currently looking for a talented candidate for a Maternity Leave Contract in Quality Laboratories Area as Chemical Laboratory Analyst. Within a highly dynamic and international environment, the candidate will support the FQD team in all daily activities.
Perform the laboratory analysis on samples (RM, packaging, surprises, semi-finished products, finished products, environmental samples) in a timely manner and respecting methods, procedures and good laboratory practices, together with all the safety rules and instructions.
In particular for:
- Sample preparation (raw materials, semifinished products, finished products)
- Analysis execution
- Results recording on SAP
- Quality checks
- Data management
Systematically provide warnings on anomalies, open NC in the system when necessary.
Participate to the effective management of laboratories according to central guidelines (reagents stock management, calibration of the tools, application of accident prevention regulations, application of the central methods reported on the portal, etc.)
• MSc in Chemistry or CTF;
• Knowledge of materials, chemistry, phisycs, raw material and production process;
• Previous experience in QA or QC of Food Companies is required;
• Ability to work in team and indipendently;
• Enthusiasm and motivation;
• Previous experiences in international environment are considered a plus.
• At ease with Microsoft Office
• SAP knowledge is considered a plus.
• Proficient in English and italian
• Compensation package
• An international and challenging working environment