Category POSM Coordinator
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Luxembourg Headquarters we are looking for a Category Point of Sales Material (POSM) Coordinator, who will be working in the Distributor & Commercial Excellence Management Team for the Area APAC-MEA.
- Supporting POSM initiatives for the assigned categories to boost in store excecution excellence and generate efficiency;
- Identifying opportunities of improvement on current Portfolio;
- Developing deep understanding of market needs and constraints to support local BU Trade Marketing Teams requests identifying Best Practices and facilitating cross-fertilization in the Area;
- Managing requests of new material development from local BUs guaranteeing correct briefing to area stakeholders and follow-up the process;
- Working closely with each Local team representative to support implementation of project deliverables;
- Managing content of a catalogue for the assigned categories ensuring availability and accesibility of the selected solutions to the local Trade Marketing Community;
- Supporting transversal sharing and implementation both at Area and Local level of the new process on the management of the POSM within the entire area.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business Administration, International Business, or related;
- FMCG Industry Knowledge;
- Experience in Sales or Trade Marketing roles;
- Min. 3 years experience within top tier CPG manufacturer;
- Good Communication and Organizational skills;
- Experience with Market research & analysis;
- Analytical skillset and excellent numeric skills;
- Dynamic and proactive approach;
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations within strict deadlines;
- Ability to think critically and creatively.
- Proficiency in MS Office skills;
- Knowledge of SAP ERP (as a user) will be considered a plus.
- Fluency in English;
- Any other language will be considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.