Business Applications Specialist
Job Location: Manisa
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Industrial & Supply Chain IT COE Specialist for our IT Team. As Industrial & Supply IT COE Specialist, you will mainly be responsible for understanding business requirements to make sure to agree on scope of the demand and will ensure projects to be accomplished in expected quality and scope in accordance with IT standards at projected time.
This is a Manisa based role, directly reporting to the Business Applications Responsible. If you believe your collaboration and communication skills with your experience, we're waiting for your application! Great career and development opportunities will be there for you! Apply now and start your journey!
- You will analyze/understand business requirements with strong collaboration and communication with other departments and make sure to agree on scope of the demand
- You will work on the design of the solution
- You will perform IT unit tests and coordinate user acceptance test. You will ensure that issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner
- You will support daily operations and work with business users to solve issues raised from the incidents/problems report on determined SLAs
- You will provide blueprint, functional and end user documentation
- You will ensure projects to be accomplished in expected quality and scope in accordance with IT standards at projected time
- You will manage the communication between Global IT, External Resources and Departments
- You will determine, evaluate and prioritize the needs of business
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years experience in relevant roles
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
- SAP experience in at least one of the SD, MM, EWM, PI, QM modules is essential
- Knowledge in Production, Supply Chain and Procurement business processes is a plus
- Strong communication, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team-work oriented, proactive and result oriented
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.