Brand Manager Ice Cream
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters we are currently looking for a Ice Cream Strategist & Portfolio Development to join our Brand Marketing Strategist Ice Cream Team.
IC CATEGORY STRATEGIC PLANNING AND BUDGETING
- You will contribute to IC strategic category long term vision, analyzing food/ category trends, strategic framework and competitive scenario and considering new raw materials/ technologies as well as market strategic opportunities;
- Develop budget plans and resources requirements for the assigned Category at Group level
IC CATEGORY INNOVATION AND RENOVATION
- Lead the development of the marketing mix of the Commit and Aim new products in alignment with the innovation pipeline goals, while ensure the landing of Deliver projects;
- Finalization and implementation of IC New Product and "big-renovation" projects;
- Support the development and maintenance of IC Product-Range strategy, portfolio management (complexity);
- Track and Ensure IC innovation pipeline development.
- Ensure global alignment with the category P&L shape
IC BRAND MANAGEMENT
- Support brand value, sustainability and quality monitoring and improvement, favoring and leveraging HALO effect cross category;
- Support IC Brand portfolio management, image and positioning;
- Support IC Brand legal matter, nutrition and sustainability.
- Monitor and Track with support of both CSU and Local Teams consumer and shopper KPI
CATEGORY PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Design and development of an efficient category portfolio catalogue;
- Ensure simplification initiatives cross Regions/ brands;
- Ensure the continuous maintenance of the portfolio Catalogue.
COMMUNICATION, ADVERTISING AND MEDIA
- You will be responsible for the communication strategy, coordinate the Global Brand Campaign development and ensure implementation at local level;
- Therefore you will participate to the media strategy definition in alignment with central media team;
- Leading the advertising management process and monitoring the advertising spending and campaigns results.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business;
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a global Marketing function and/or in a multinational ice cream or FMCG company;
- Knowledge of the ice cream business as well as product development, strategy and budget implementation is considered a plus;
- Demonstrated skills in delivering marketing campaigns;
- Ability to interpret and maximize the use of sophisticated market research;
- Flexibility and business acumen;
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills;
- Strong presentation and organizational skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent stakeholder management;
- Availability to travel.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent knowledge of Nielsen/IRI DBs;
- Familiarity with SAP is considered as a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.