Branch Commercial Specialist
Job Location: Pune
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Branch commercial specialist support the business in backend by supporting the actives pertaining to new customer code creation, collection process from bank, passing transactional entries, storing commercial information from various sources and responsible for compiling reports for business MIS purpose.
Accounts Receivables :
• Accounting of all the banking transactions received.
• Clearing of the receipts in the customers account.
• Follow ups for the overdue receivables with sales.
• Maintain the aged accounts receivable/payables to the customers.
• Maintain trackers for non - operational customers for final settlement.
• Process customer claims and ensure 100% compliance on internal as well as statutory policies.
• Issue Credit note / Debit note to customers.
• NDC/Balance confirmation collection and maintaining its trackers.
• Closure of unreconciled items of customer account as per internal guidelines/ policies of company.
• GST/TDS reconciliation with the customers in collaboration with the Taxation team.
Accounts Payable :
• Scrutiny and accounting of all the CFA, transporters, admin vendors invoices and ensure 100% compliance on internal as well as statutory policies.
• Scrutiny and accounting of all the employees claims and ensure 100% compliance on internal policies.
• NDC collection to be ensured for vendors/CFA/Transporters and its tracker to be maintained.
Statutory and other compliances :
• Handling and provide all the necessary documents, clarification to statutory, transactional, internal auditor.
• Application for FSSAI license with in stipulated timeline as per prescribed rules.
• Providing all the necessary documentations for VAT/GST audit in coordination with the CFA and Tax team to consultant.
Other Activities & MIS :
• Checking of new customers documents with complete documentation and approval and in open the code in coordination with MDM department
• Visit the CFA/Market and highlight any gap found during visit.
• MIS for pending claims/tax invoices/ vendors bills etc.
• Update and consolidate the monthly provision and closing related MIS.
• Provide MIS basis the business requirement from time to time.
• Follow-ups for NACH forms with sales.
• Issue resolution of CFA related to billing.
Job Referral Code - C
Who we are looking for:
- B.com/M.com/MBA with minimum 2-3 year of experience in commercial operation
- Experience in any good FMCG company would be preferable.
- Functional knowledge of SAP and MS office is mandatory to have.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.