Associate Brand Manager, Premium Chocolate
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Associate Brand Manager, Core Pralines, will be responsible for monitoring, assessing and driving brand performance in the marketplace to ensure delivery against budget. In the the role you'll utilize your strong knowledge of the retail trade structure and know-how of each class of trade to support the development of new channel initiatives.
This role will give you the experience of working with foreign cultures, being a team player and develop your project management skills. To be successful in this role, you'll need to show a willingness to learn and develop your skills, while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and partnering cross functionally locally and globally.
This is is a HYBRID role requiring 3 days in office.
- Responsible for all product commercialization activities including artwork development and updates
- Possess solid project management skills from planning stage to execution and final assessment to achieve brand objectives
- Perform in-depth market and brand analysis to assist Brand Management in formulating brand strategy within a fast-moving consumer packaged goods category
- Monitor and provide brand performance updates and business initiatives
- Maintain full understanding of the competitive environment to assess impact on business
- Prepare, create, and present engaging, meaningful, and persuasive presentations
- Manage and present monthly budget by executing PO requests, tracking spend and reconciling
- Support development of consumer activation plans, innovation launches, product updates in market and manage execution of brand social media strategy
- Engage with Trade Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain to assist in the planning and execution of new initiatives
- Collaborate with legal department to safeguard company and use of its assets in interactions with third parties
- Efficiently manage relations with third party vendors (i.e.: graphic design agencies, research agencies, etc.), obtaining required output while minimizing costs
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors Degree in Business; Masters degree in Business is a plus
- 2+ years’ experience in consumer packaged goods brand marketing or related role (fast-moving CPG experience is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to hit the ground running and learn quickly
- Need to have excellent computer skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines and adapt to change in priorities.
- Product packaging artwork development knowledge is a plus
- Capacity to understand and interpret qualitative and quantitative research for business purposes - experience working with consumer data i.e. IRI, ACNielsen is a plus
- Social media management experience is a plus
- Exposure and understanding of differences between various classes of trade
- Exposure to P&L management is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.