Area International Industrial Controller
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are looking for an Area International Industrial Controller within the Finance Department.
- Consolidation and Analysis of Financial Statements:
- Analysis of monthly actual results vs. objectives:
- Understanding and explaining key deviations and plant performances;
- Support/Interact with local finance and industrial teams;
- Interact with Group partners (Reporting, Industrial Controlling etc.) and Area (Marketing, Strategy etc.).
- Category profitability:
- Brand / Category COGS Analysis;
- SKU Gross Margin Analysis.
- Ad-hoc Analysis and other projects
Who we are looking for:
- Master in Finance or Economic,
- Up to 3 years experience in industrial controlling
- Food & Beverage Sector is a preference
- Knowledge of production controlling (cost calculation, budgeting, planning and reporting) is a plus
- Result oriented and problem solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Organizational integration
- Knowledge of SAP, especially FI, CO and business intelligence tool;
- Knowledge of HFM reporting
- English is mandatory;
- Any other language is a plus.