AI and Digital Specialist (contracted)
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Innovation Center in Singapore, we are currently looking for a Artificial Intelligence & Digital Specialist, 1-year renewable contract, to join our Strategic Innovation team. This role will explore the market for new materials and innovative technologies to be used in our Kinder Surprise Toys related production.
This will be hired under a 3rd party recruitment agency payroll.
Neural Network Expertise
- Established knowledge of neural network and deep learning tools for image, video, and speech recognition
- Expertise in the usage of current available deep learning frameworks as TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.
- Usage of deep learning tools in different contexts as Natural Language (NLP) or predictive scenario
Coordinate and Manage Projects
- Project timing definition and monitoring to meet the deadline
- Project management to coordinate external partners and internal stakeholders to achieve the planned objectives
Digital Development Support
- Provides operative support for the system and content in digital development
- Expertise with the Unity platform for games development
- Expertise in programming languages as C#, Python and Java
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Information Technology, or Diploma in relevant disciplines
- Preferably 1 to 3 years of experience in technical development, AI, innovation, toys or related industries
- Curious and keen in exploring new ideas
- Fluent in English is mandatory
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.